We are looking for a competent Junior Executive & Administrative Assistant to help with the daily organization and ongoing operations of the company.
The ideal candidate shall be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person should be comfortable working with discretion, a high degree of attention to details, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
The candidate will provide support implementing and optimizing procedures, maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments and collaborating with other departments.
Organize the office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Organization and travel management
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Administrative and Corporate assistance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Administration (preferably)
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving aptitudes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent multi-cultural working environment.
- Company passionate about Innovation, Technology, Globalization…
- Flexible working hours, Friday intensive working day.